A realm for serious roleplayers from every corner of the globe.


    Woods Outside Sacriana

    Share
    avatar
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 213
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Cockeysville, Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Dorcha Te on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:22 pm

    Pulling his right keris smoothly out of its sheathe. His looks down in disappointment.
    " I see, well then I will find easier ways somewhere I suppose."
    Turns away from Drake throwing his blade at a passing gobon pinning it to a tree, an evil glint showed in his eye. He walks towards the dead gobon pulls out his keris and heads to town.
    " Farewell, if you need me I will be in the plaza."
    *I will kill you soon enough....Reaver.*
    avatar
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 220
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Oklahoma :3

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Maria Talia Reaver on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 pm

    Maria frowned and went to Drake. "What was that about?" she asked him feeling an eerie vibe she couldn't shake.
    avatar
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Drake Reaver on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:31 pm

    Drake takes a piece of bread from his pouch, munching on it. "I never really got him." he says, blinking at Maria.
    avatar
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 220
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Oklahoma :3

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Maria Talia Reaver on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:35 pm

    She stared at the bread, "I was going to cook for you!" With a laugh, she said, "Come on dear, let's go before like we had planned. I'll still pick up some food to make for tonight."
    avatar
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Drake Reaver on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:48 pm

    "It's just bread!" he laughs slightly. "This won't even slake a bit of my hunger." he informs her, taking her hand and heading back to town with her. (This is where I go for tonight.)
    avatar
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 220
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Oklahoma :3

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Maria Talia Reaver on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:23 pm

    Maria had left Drake's home and ventured to the woods. She went looking to level up this time. "I want to be strong... I want to protect our..." she said softly before finishing in a silent whisper, "our child." She felt a bit more confident after last night and she stepped into the woods looking for a simple kill. Fortunately, there was a wolf standing to the side of her, growling and snapping it's teeth. "Calm down Rover," she warned. Gripping her book and flipping it open, she went to try Divinity again. After chanting loudly, she got close enough to push her glowing palm down on it's back. The wolf howled out in a sharp tone and she released her hand. She looked at the monster and saw it stagger. "Still alive eh?" she sighed. She grabbed her axe and swung it to cut deep through it's neck. Before she cut it fully, the wolf's head reared back and bit down on her arm. "Dammit!" she cried out, then pushing the axe further down, successfully beheading the creature. It formed into the white ball and hit her body. "I knew I should have practiced some healing spells...ngh..." she whimpered, gripping her bleeding arm. "I'll fix this for now..." she sighed and tore a piece from the bottom of her dress, then wrapping it around her arm and tying it tightly. "Th-this'll do for now," she said stepping off in hopes of more creatures.
    avatar
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 220
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Oklahoma :3

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Maria Talia Reaver on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:19 am

    As she walked through the forest still looking for creatures, her arm dripped blood on the ground. "Ah... this isn't good," she groaned at the pain, though she trudged on. "Why didn't I practice or at least better prepare..." Maria sighed sitting on a dead log. She opened her book and looked for a decent healing spell. After a few pages, she found one titled "Sacred Light." She sighed in relief, "There we go... let's try this." Maria untied the cloth and then called upon the divine powers to heal her wound, sadly, she failed. "That's not good," was huffed out of her frowning mouth. "Where's Drake when I need him?" she sighed, tying her arm back up in the cloth and staying seated to relax herself.
    avatar
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Drake Reaver on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 am

    "Right here." says Drake's voice, as he suddenly appears beside her. "Oh, Maria... are you feeling alright?" he asks. "I woke up just a few minutes ago. I felt like something was wrong. Looks like I was right."
    avatar
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 220
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Oklahoma :3

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Maria Talia Reaver on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 am

    Maria blushed and hid her arm. She stammered, "Uh... Well... I suppose you felt right." Not wanting him to see how careless she'd been, she slowly showed him her arm. "I was bit... by a wolf," Maria explained.
    avatar
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Drake Reaver on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:55 am

    "Not... not a normal one, it seems. Its bite is enchanted with a special spell that deflects any healing magic cast on it... it'll need to heal naturally."
    avatar
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 220
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Oklahoma :3

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Maria Talia Reaver on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 pm

    Maria sighed. "So, I'll have to stop training? I guess if I am with child then this bite would be a mixed blessing," came out of her smiling mouth.
    avatar
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Drake Reaver on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:01 pm

    He nods. "Yes... you may well have to stop training... if you're inept enough to let a dog bite you." he smirks playfully. "Come, let's get going back home."

    ((I just realized... I get three recruitment levels for etting you, Dooley, and Dorcha, PLUS them level fot over 100 posts. X3))
    avatar
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 220
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Oklahoma :3

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Maria Talia Reaver on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:04 pm

    ((Then I get another level for my 1OO posts. XD ))

    She nodded and let him lead her, feeling extremely foolish. "Now I really hope I'm carrying a baby because I'd be wasting time laying about healing my arm if I wasn't," she laughed.
    avatar
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Drake Reaver on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:14 pm

    He chuckles. "Yes, yes, I suppose you're right." he teases her playfully.
    avatar
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Zombieland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  SpookyKitten on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:16 pm

    Dooley came into the woods, looking for food and quickly found a Wolf. He then took out his dirk and attacked it; hitting it in the side with the blade while he gained a bite wound on his ankle. He then stabbed his throwing knife into the wolfs heart and rolled it off him to kneel beside it and dipped his head to drink from one gaping wound.
    avatar
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Drake Reaver on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:01 pm

    "That critter could have rabies, y' know." says a too-familiar voice from behind Dooley. Rock was standing there, glaring a bit.
    avatar
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Zombieland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  SpookyKitten on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:15 pm

    Dooley smirked and looked up, his lips stained red from blood.

    "It wouldn't be the worst I've consumed. Rabies is nothing compared to vampireism."
    avatar
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

    Posts : 246
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Drake Reaver on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:28 pm

    "Yeah, but a rabid vampire'd hafta be put down right quick, yeah? just somefin to think about."
    avatar
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Zombieland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  SpookyKitten on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:58 am

    Dooley gave him an annoyed look before licking his lips clean. The vampire turned to look at the human and gave him a tired look.

    "Is there a reason you're bothering me? I have things to take care of with my new guild member."
    avatar
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 213
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Cockeysville, Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Dorcha Te on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:57 pm

    Dorcha walks into the the wood outside Sacriana, looking for the one thing to test his abilities on. The Gobon Adults, they were significantly stronger than the children. He wore a white cloak with its hood drawn across his silver sheened hair. The cloak had many fastenings and chains across it. He now carried each keris on sheathes place horizontaly on his lower back. Across his chest was a new weapon, a spiked chain thats' length seemed unknown. His bright red eyes scanned the wood searching for the Gobon encampment, careful not to expose himself to the sun. It was mid-morning. He soon spotted small smoke fires, across the distance. Dorcha smiled sadisticly to himself. "Lets go hunt."
    avatar
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 213
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 24
    Location : Cockeysville, Maryland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Dorcha Te on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm

    Speeding through the tree branches, Dorcha sniffed the air smelling things he wasn't able to as a human.

    " Haha, in a way I feel more alive now than ever."

    He stops on the branch of a tree overlooking the Gobons' encampment. Dorcha spots two Gobons below him, each carrying large spiked clubs. Speaking in low, harsh tones."You think the rumors are true? Kin dying gruesome deaths, killed by strangers."

    Dorcha quietly climbed down the tree, his excitement rising. Which one do I kill first? Slowly pulling out his right keris, crouching behind the bushes.

    " I dont know, there are reports everywhere, its hard not to believe."

    Dorcha lunges out catching the first adult by the neck, slashing his blade across it, blood spirting on the ground. The second yelled as his dead comrade hit the ground swinging his club over his head towards Dorcha. Dorcha sees the attack before it even reached him, catching the club with his free hand barely missing the spikes. He snarls and throws himself at the gobon, fangs bared he bites down on the adults neck severing his neck and causing blood to flow freely. He finishes and licks his lips, smiling to himself. "That was delicious fun."

    (I believe that wrks for a lvl. Smile)
    avatar
    Blooberri
    New User
    New User

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2010-04-12
    Age : 24
    Location : MD

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Blooberri on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:13 pm

    "Ayda, I think we took a wrong turn somewhere along that path. We're in the level 2 training area." She looked over head, the sun was beginning to rise over the mountains. "Well might as well get to work right? You did mention you wanted to fight! We can train together if you want?" She smiled and zoomed in on a Grizzo Bear about 60 yards off and pulled out her wand and spell book. "Stars of Flesh.." She whispered with her eyes closed she waved her wand out in front of her and hundreds of glittering stars targeted the bear and ripped at its skin.

    The Bear let out a large roar, stunning Tsuki. He ran at her and slashed his paw across her stomach dealing 29 damage.

    Tsuki was blown back by the slice. She was angry now.. She opened her spell book to it's desruction pages and yelled "Calling of Lightning!" Suddenly a large storm cloud came over head and 5 large lightning bolts streamed toward the bear. Stopping its heart rate and killing it.

    fallenangellord
    New User
    New User

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-17
    Age : 27

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  fallenangellord on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:07 pm

    Lucian yawned, "I can't wait till i can start killing more creative targets." He looked down to his very creative trap he laid. The Goblin he slayed earlyed several wolves had caught the scent of the dead and came after it. "1... 2... 3... deaders." Three wolves had taken the trap.

    Earlyer he had taken several sticks after sharpening them he had taken them and imbeded them in extreamly meaty areas. As he watched the wolves he knew his make shift poison wouldn't all be taken fully. Once the wolves had devoured most of the goblin. He could tell they were feeling sick and one of the wolves was laying coughing up blood.

    "perfect" Lucian dove down into the group of the sick and weakend wolves. He pulled out his kusrigama and sent one end flying at the wolf coughing up blood. It was to sick to even notice the sickle fly through the air and imbed its self through the spine of the wolf into its lung and heart as it was pulled back.

    The other two came from both sides of him and dove at him . At the right time he flipped letting the two colide in the air. He thought he had dodged fully but one of them managed to swip his thigh. Lucian pulled the chain dragging the other sickle across ones stumatch slicing its stumatch open. It fell to theground writihing in pain. The other charged him but with one quick flick of the chain it came across its skull knocking it out.

    Lucian took the time to finish them off before he vomited from the horrid stench coming from the wolfs open stumatch and bowels.

    (Skills used: Agility:5 Speed:5 Enderance:1(with a higher one i would have kept my lunch >.<) Unique weapons:5 Courage:5)
    avatar
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

    Posts : 140
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 27
    Location : Zombieland

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  SpookyKitten on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm

    "Whew! Well, ain't that a pretty sight!!! You sure did a number on him, human!" Dooley had just been taking down a group of five Gobon's when he'd heard the man fighting a wolf and came to investigate, taking a Gobon with him to feed off of. He smiled,lips stained red with blood.

    fallenangellord
    New User
    New User

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2010-04-17
    Age : 27

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  fallenangellord on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:25 pm

    "Well of course. It was a good lunch." Lucian smiled looking down at his vomit and grimacing before walking away from the dead animals. "What brings one such as you out here?" Lucian asked connecting the bottom of the sickles together. There was a basic collector spell on the inside that kept the chain compressed into a small area.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:28 pm