Crossed Blades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realm for serious roleplayers from every corner of the globe.

3 posters

The Underworld

SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

The Underworld - Page 2 Empty Re: The Underworld

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Dooley chuckled and nodded taking out another knife.

"All you'll kill is my mortal self. Who knows; maybe that's why I'm such a rotten ass." He got into a defensive stance and waiting for the human to make his move. Belial simply stood to the side, his head bowed as he prepared himself for the inevitable.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:40 pm

Dorcha shook his head, crouching down arms extended to his side like claws. His eyes alight with the joy of the coming bloodshed. He lunged at Dooley with insane speed, hurling himself off the ground and coming straight at him from above.

" Here I come!!!!"
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Dooley brought up his knives to block, feeling his body protest every move with screaming pain as he fended off the human's jump attacks.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Dorcha lands on the tip of Dooley's blades on the soles of his boots. He kicks Dooley hard in the face sending him back a few feet. Dropping to the ground Dorcha smiles with delight.

"Looks like I'm getting faster and stronger."

Sprints towards Dooley landing two swift jabs to the ribs and dropping on his hand side-kicking Dooley across the arena.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Dooley smirked and wiped blood from the corner of his mouth.

"Maybe I should have stayed a vampire." He rushed him, taking a few jabs at the human and a spinning kick at his stomach. He forgot how slow his human self was; how vulnerable. But if he was going to die; he was going to do it fighting.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Dorcha easily dodged the spinning kick but caught one of the jabs to his side. Skirting just out of Dooley's range, holding his side. He smiled at the rush.

"Maybe.. Then this fight'd be a little more fair."

He runs at Dooley, sliding onto the gground coming just under him and kicking him upward. Flips to his feet and laughs.

" Haha, Dooley you can fly?"
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Dooley's eyes glowed black as he turned in midair and cast a sickly black spell at the ground; crying out in an old language. Arms; in various states of decomp; pushed through the soft earth of the cave floor to grasp at Dorcha's leg's and clothing while a few more burst from the ceiling to catch the falling man and return him gently to the ground.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Dorcha's eyes widened in shock at the display. His hunger for power grew as he saw the spell control the dead.

"Thats a very nice spell. Too bad.. I grow weary and am ready to finish this."

He crouchs on all fours, snarls escape his lips as he tenses to strike. Dorcha stares Dooley in the eyes, ready to kill.

" Lets go!! Aagghhh!!"

Dorcha burst into full speed on all fours, his target clear in front of him. He backflips from his crouched vantage point sending Dooley back in the air, the flip itself sending him right behind Dooley. Straightening up in the air, he stares at Dooleys human face for the last time.

"Lets end this!!!" Pressing both his hands together, they shook violently until they glowed. Dorcha slams his palms down into Dooley's chest. "FULL CYCLE!!!"
    Sending sparks from his hands and Dooley straight down into the ground.

Dorcha lands next to the hole in the floor heavily, causing cracks to appear. He shakes his silver hair out of his eyes and sadly looks down at Dooley.

"Its over...."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Blood exploded in a fountain from the blast and Dooley was forced into the ground, stray flesh fragments flying everywhere as some of the zombie hands were crushed by his body. Unseeing violet eyes stared at the ceiling as blood dripped from his mouth. From the neck up, he looked as if he was simply sleeping, but his torso was a mess of bone and flesh.

Belial cried out and rushed forward, clamoring down into the hole to cradle the now dead human's head in his lap. The elf glared up at Dorcha.

"Couldn't you just have stabbed him in the chest, now blow it up!? This damage will take months to correct even with daily feedings! You stupid, stupid human!!!"
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Dorcha's eyes lit with anger, he simply did what he was told. He rammed his right palm into Belial's chest, shooting him across the room.

"Hey back off!" glaring at Belial from the spot where he had halted. "I did exactly as I was told. Dont you dare act like you didnt expect this!" His hands clenched to the point of blood
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Dooley's tan faded and his eyes turned bright red before the closed as the reanimation spell wore off. He choked and more blood gushed from his mouth as he smiled up at Dorcha.

"Welcome to the Guild, kid." He then closed his eyes and went still again, falling into another healing sleep.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Dorcha stared at the sleeping head with relief, thank god I didnt kill him, was the only thought running in his mind. He looked up at Belial with remorse in his eyes. Accidentaly wiping his face with his bloody hands.

"I-Im sorry.. Belial. I shouldn't have yelled at you."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Belial got up and growled at Dorcha, stalking over and picking up Dooley's body and carrying him away.

"I hope you're feeling good, human." He then took the vampire to his room and started to sew the vampire back together. Dooley hissed from pain in his sleep as they wrapped him up so he could heal. Belial stood and left so that Dooley wouldn't harm anyone.

"Someone find Master Siguard."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Dorcha stood in the doorway watching Dooley hiss and wrestle in his sleep, His eyes filling with angry tears.
    " I know you probaly cant hear me, but I'm really sorry. I went too far."

Reaching forward to touch Dooley's cold forehead

Last edited by Dorcha Te on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:45 am

Dooley leaned into the touch opening his eyes and purring. He looked at Dorcha and smiled.

"Morning, starshine..." His voice was quiet, whisper from pain. He patted the cushions next to him, inviting the human to cuddle with him. He longed for the warmth the human gave him and the smell of his own blood was sickening.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:50 am

Dorcha gently sat where he was beckoned, not wanting to cause Dooley anymore pain. The smell of blood and iron was strong on him.

" Im sorry Dool, If theres anything I can do, do not hesistate to ask. I..am your servant."

Staring into his eyes he wondered something.

"Are you hungry?"
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:55 am

The vampire gave a weak nod and a smile before letting his head fall to to the side closest to Dorcha, nuzzling his nose into his side.

"Yes. But don't worry yourself about it. Too tired..." His red eyes closed again as he just enjoyed the warmth Dorcha was providing.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:04 am

Dorcha sat there visualizing his plan in his head, I'd be his servant but I'd be truly powerful. He wiped some blood from his hand onto his arm. Accidentaly on purpose wiping his arm on Dooley's lips.

" Oh, Dool. Im sorry I didnt mean to do that, I know your so hungry."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:24 am

Dooley let out a pitiful whine when he found he didn't even have the strength to turn his head in the other direction, let alone twitch his fingers. His pupils became slitted pinpricks as he tried to squash his bloodlust.

"Nnnnerr...." His stomach gave a low grumble and he whined again.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:30 am

Dorcha smile to himself. Just a bite, and I will be immortal, but.. I want to stay with him even though.. I will be... stronger.

"Dooley, just do it. We can be together forever, I swear my allegiance to you already."

He whispers into his ear, sadisticly enjoying the thrill of seducing a vampire to bite him.

" You know you want my blood, just bite me."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:44 am

Dooley whined again and looked up at Dorcha.

"If I were less hungry...I would push you away. But right now...you smell too good." He opened his mouth and bit down into the arm , moaning around it as blood hit his tong.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:12 am

Dorcha's eyes lit with pain as his arm was pierced. He pushed his head into the pillow letting out a muffled scream. His head began to swim as he loss more blood, I have to remember to make him stop or I will just die.

He sees Dooley's eyes slowly go back to their normal red hue. Dorcha feeling his blood leave his body, slowly felt a different pain, a burning moving throughtout his body. He felt what remained of his blood dry up in intense heat. Pain coursed through his limbs. His senses felt dulled for a moment. The last thing he remebered was his mouth hurting as he slid off the bed and fell to the floor.

(( yay, iternally 17 suckas, bite me nigs,lol ))
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Dorcha wakes up in the midst of a darkened room. Though it was dark his eyes could still detect the shape of the table, the bed and the wardrobe. There was also a faint smell of burnt out candles. He rose to his feet, twisting his head around in alarm. What was that sound!? He was clearly alone but he heard distinct voices from the walls. He could hear them! His mind was swimming at the revelation, "its finally happened.. Im more powerful."

He walks to the door flexing his muscles, "lets test myself out."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Dooley sat up as he felt strength return to his body and he sat up painfully, reaching down to pull Dorcha into his lap, running clawed fingers through the human's hair. He lifted up the bitten arm and gave the teeth wounds and apologetic lick, sealing them closed. He then bit into his finger with one fang and smeared blood on the soon to be ex human's lips.

"You silly, silly Childe."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:57 pm

"I feel extremely... powerful."
    Flexing his hands and arms. He sits up and looks at Dooley.

" How do I look?" Craning to check his body in every angle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content