Crossed Blades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realm for serious roleplayers from every corner of the globe.

3 posters

The Underworld

SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

The Underworld - Page 3 Empty Re: The Underworld

Post  SpookyKitten Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Dooley smiled and stroked his fingers over Dorcha's cheek.

"You look beautiful, dear childe." He leaned down and brushed a kiss on the newly turned vampire's forehead.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Sits up straightening up and looking around, everything felt so new and wierd. He looked at Dooley able to make out every feature even in the dim light.

" Sweet, I guess I'm in the guild. Is Belial mad?"
    Smirks to himself at the idea of the incompetent elf.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Dooley yawned and smiled at his childe. The vampire lay back on the pillows behind him.

"Belial is not pleased. But don't worry Dorche; he'll get used to it." He put a hand on his chest to check his wounds, frowning when he found he found fragments ofbone sticking his hand.

'Hm...still injured. Balls.'
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 am

" Well you just sit here and rest, I'm going to go to the plaza if you need me."
    Gently pushing Dooley to lay down on the pillows and turning out the door. Walking through the main room Dorcha received mixed expressions from the members there. Some hissed at him while others gave him slight nods. He left through the main hidden exit, smirking to himself.

"This will be a fun life."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Dooley purred as he got back to the Underworld, sitting down into his room and took his tunic off, starting to wrap his wounds. he finished that up and sprawled out on his pillows, holding his arms out to Dorcha.

"Come here, childe. I can see you're hungry."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:31 am

He stared at Dooley's body sprawled on the pillows. He smirked at his master's strange good mood. Then he looked down sadly as he walked towards him. With an apologetic look on his face " Actually Im not that hungry. Rock gave me a little bit of his blood. After the fight of course."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Dooley smiled and gave his childe a nuzzle.

"That is fine. I am glad you can hunt on your own."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Dorcha growing bored with the inactivity decides to lean on Dooley tracing his facial features with his fingers with a sly smile. "Not as 'inexperienced' as you thought huh?"
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Dooley's eyes turned a bright gold, ringed with red that stared to bleed into the gold. He stared up at the newborn vampire and purred, smirking and arching up into his touch.

"Prove it little, childe."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Biting his tongue Dorcha slowly creeps forward pressing onto Dooley, he bites Dooley's neck then backs away with a smile. "I dont think you'd be ready for me to 'prove' anything."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Dooley groaned and regarded Dorcha through his eyelashes.

"I'm almost 70 years old, I'm ready for anything you can throw at me. But if you're not man enough...I'm sure someone will humor me"
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Dorcha snarled with jealousy pouncing on Dooley teeth bared. "Im way better than Belial if thats what your getting at!"

He pushes Dooley into the pillows biting at his chest and neck kissing him in between. His eyes an iridescent gold at the excitement.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:21 pm

(hEHEHE I'm such a dick. XD YAY yaoi for me! <3)

Dooley moaned and arched into Dorcha, his eyes going back to their natural violet color as he reached up to run his fingers through Dorcha's hair.

"Not Belial, dear Childe. Why so...defensive?"
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 pm

(nope this is where it stops :p)

"Defensive? I dont see the need to be defensive, Im better than him anyways. Since you see it that way though."

Getting up and donning his cloak on and sitting on the floor opposite of Dooley, Dorcha closes his eyes and sticks his tongue out at him in a childish manner.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Dooley glared at Dorcha's head and sighed, running claws through his own hair.

"I don't remember being such a pain in my master's ass. I do not know where you got the idea that Belial and I were ever sexually involved at any point in my 40 years of hell on earth. The light in his kind makes my skin boil at his very touch; I don't even want to think what would happen if he fucked me."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:49 pm

"Haha, thats a funny thought."
    Dorcha leaned back his eyes relaxing into a amber-brown. That probaly would hurt, he thought.

"So why dont you let Belial know he is no good for you? I'd like that."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Dooley purred and sat up, pulling his tunic back on over his head and belting it around his waist. He pulled his hair back into a pony tail with a strip of leather.

"Before you, he was an amusing distraction to pass the time. Eternity...is a long time."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Hurt crossed his face at Dooley's words. He got up and crossed the room quickly silver hair flying into his face. He looked up at Dooley with a confused expression.

"Pass-time? Is that what I am? Or am I something different, Id rather not be someone's plaything."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:18 am

Dooley sighed and shook his head, getting up to wrap his arms around the younger male's waist.

"He was no plaything. And neither are you. I simply watched him; he was rash and it gave me much amusement. You were someone that I could see being with until death."

The vampire sighed and leaned his head on Dorcha's shoulder.

"You frightened me. For so long, I have not felt anything but vague amusement for anything." He frowned, his face stilling, eyes hooded. "But the moment I met you; I felt something more then just a hazy sense of someone else. You...made me regret having no beating heart."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Dorcha was touched by Dooley's for they sound true. He kissed his head, sighing to himself and laughing.

"When we met I thought that was it for me. But you didnt kill me, and you felt powerful. All I've cared about for a long time is that one thing."
    He closed his eyes pinching his nose with two fingers.

"You actually made me stop.. To think about my ambition. Maybe I can wait for power.Its a good thing Im immortal now then, cause Im not going anywhere for a long time.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:31 pm

The vampire smiled gently, his eyes hooded.

"When you were faced with you own demise, you didn't try to kill me? Most would have...and I don't think I would have had the heart to stop you." He tighetened his hold on Dorcha, wondering what would have happened if he'd allowed this creature to kill him. He reached up and placed a hand over the younger, taller, vampire's heart gently.

"The only way to kill a vampire...crush their head or heart, or expose them to the sun. Keep that in mind; just in case."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 pm

"Hmmm, not many vampires around I wanna kill." Looks down at him, smoothing his fingers through Dooley's hair.

"We should go train, excercise you know."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Dooley nodded and grabbed his cloak,putting it on and pulling Dorcha out of the guild and into the forest surrounding around the town.
    Tsenre
    New User
    New User

Post  Tsenre Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Liz, Badger, and Tsenre splashed their way through the tunnels. The foul water was almost knee high, and Liz had picked up Badger to keep the poor familiar from drowning in the muck.

Tsenre panted as he ran to keep up. "Where we goin' anyways?" he sputtered between breaths.
    "We're trying to get away from the landlord, master."
    "Wot? Landlord?"
    "Master, were you paying attention earlier?"
    "'Course I was! But be remindin' me, a powerful mage like meself has a lot on his mind."
    "The short version is we're trying not to get lynched, master."
    Liz slowed down to a walk, and Tsenre gratefully matched her pace.
    "I think we're safe now."
    "Safe from wot?"
    A loud, sinister laugh echoed through the tunnels. Liz squeezed Badger like a life preserver. "What was that?"
    "Miss!" Badger squeaked.
    "Oh! Sorry!" She loosened her grip. "Where are we, anyways?"
    "Not sure, miss. Sewer perhaps?"
    "I can't see a blasted thing!" Tsenre yelled.
    "Hmm. Right." Liz reached into her satchel with her free hand and took out a long tube filled with a liquid. She smacked it against a wall, and the liquid suddenly got a lot brighter.
    "This was one of my school projects. See, when you combine a hydrogen peroxide solution and a solution containing a phenyl oxalate ester, and..." She caught the look from Tsenre and stopped. She sighed. "You apply some force to it, and the chemicals inside make light. I call it a bloomwand."
    "That'll be useful, miss. In any case, I think we are in a sewer."

The group plodded through the tunnel until they got to a large room, with several tunnels and a large pool of water in the center. Liz stopped and closely examined some of the walls, while Tsenre seated himself on some stones and started leafing through his spellbook.
    "Hey, there's writing on these!"
    "Aye? Wot's it say?"
    "Uh, I think these are pictures actually. This one looks like a..." She squinted at the picture. "A squid with some attenae?"
    "It's a skull and crossbones, lady." said a raspy voice behind them.
    Liz resumed her death grip on Badger and slowly turned around, eyes wide with fright.
    A man was standing behind her. Or at least, what remained of a man. His clothing was tattered and falling apart, but not half as much as he was. He coughed politely, causing a couple of teeth to fall free.
    "It's not nice to stare, lady."
    Liz's teeth were chattering. "Zuh-zuh-zuh..."
    "Yes, lady, I'm a zombie."
    "ZOOOMBIE!" she shrieked, throwing Badger and the bloomwand into the air.
    Tsenre stood up sharply. "Wot?! Undead?!" He whipped out his wand and pointed it at the offending corpse.
    "Woah, hey, settle down there!" The zombie raised his hands placatingly.
    "Ye be an evil creature, and I be smiting you!" Tsenre glanced at his open spellbook. "Isil'di Undarl!"
    A bright spark shot from Tsenre's wand and hit the zombie dead on in the chest. It bounced off harmlessly and fell into the water.
    A voice came from above them. "Master! Stop!"
    "Wot? Who be there?" Tsenre looked up, and saw Badger clutching on to a pipe.
    "Master, yes he is a zombie but he's not attacking us and might be able to help us!"
    "Nonsense! Zombies don't help people!" Tsenre raised his wand for another attack.
    Badger lept from his pipe, and landed directly on Tsenre's hat, forcing it down over his eyes. "Master, we're lost in a bad place and he might know how to get us out!" Tsenre struggled with his hat and splashed around wildly in the water. "Get off me head, badger! I've evil to smite!"
    "Ahem."
    Badger and Tsenre stopped moving. That voice didn't belong to the zombie, and definitely didn't belong to Liz. Tsenre peeked out from under his hat.

A man with slick blck hair and black leather armor was pointing a crossbow at Liz, who was whimpering. The zombie was idly standing behind them.
    "I'm glad to see I have your attention, friend." He smiled. Tsenre reflected that no one had ever called him 'friend' who wasn't about to kick him in the teeth.
    "Who be you?"
    "That's not important. What is important is that you follow me, or else this pretty little thing is going to find herself a bit more... punctual."
    He laughed to himself. The zombie rolled his eyes.
    "Wot?"
    "He's going to shoot her, master!" Badger hissed in his ear, still clutching on to his hat.
    "Oh."
    "We best do what he says, master. He'll shoot for sure if you try to cast anything."
    The man squinted at Tsenre for a moment.
    "There's a badger on your hat, friend."
    "Aye? Wot of it?"
    The man grinned. "I've heard of fur hats, but that's just ridiculous!" He started to guffaw, while the zombie grimaced and shook his head. He wiped away a tear. "But seriously, come with me or I'll kill her."
    Tsenre sighed and put away his wand and spellbook. The man gestured towards a tunnel, and kept the crossbow trained on Liz and Tsenre as they went through it. He and the zombie followed.

A sinister light began pulsating from the depths of the pool of water in the middle of the room.

The group marched through the tunnels in silence, taking the occasional turn. The man in black continued to point the crossbow at Tsenre and Liz, while the zombie shuffled behind all of them.
    "So what's your name, friend?"
    Tsenre struggled for a moment. "Shenree."
    "And you?"
    "Lisirina" Liz mumbled meekly.
    "Aha, see, we can all be friends here. I bet you're both wondering where I'm taking you, right?"
    "I be wonderin' more about where yer pointin' that crossbow."
    "Heh, no worries friend. The lord wants you two alive."
    "Lord?" Liz inquired.
    "He's the lord of this part of the underworld." The man looked apprehensive for a second. "Well, one of them. At least he says he is. Anyways, he's the boss and he wants you two alive."
    "Wot for?" Tsenre asked, metaphorically kicking the gift horse in the mouth.
    The man shrugged. "Search me. Knowing him though, it's gotta be something weird. Why's your badger keep looking at me?"
    "He does wot he does."
    "Why do you have a badger on your hat, anyways?"
    Tsenre gestured at the knee high water. "So's he don't drown."
    "Well, yes, I understand that. But why is there a badger in the first place? Oh, nevermind, we're here."

The group came up to a thick, wooden door illuminated by torches on both sides. The black haired man grasped the ornate knocker and brought it down heavily. A panel on the door slid back.
    "Wut da password?"
    The black haired man rolled his eyes and sighed. "Lord Patrick's the best."
    The panel slid back, and the door creaked open. Liz and Tsenre were ushered inside.

The room was rather well decorated, considering it's location. Red carpet was laid out around the room, and paintings of... things hung from the walls. It wasn't that they were paintings of unspeakable horrors or mind breaking atrocities, but rather the artistic talent behind them hadn't quite grasped which end of the brush was used for painting. A large throne was placed across from the entrance, and a number of tables were lined up in the center. It gave the impression of a throne room, provided the king lived in a sewer and all of his subjects were thugs.

A pale, lanky indiviual wearing a casual black suit and a cloak was draped across the throne, swirling a red liquid around in a wine glass. Were it not for the title of 'Lord', his gender would've been completely ambigious. The brutish thug who had let them in resumed his position as a backup door. The man in the throne lazily regarded Tsenre and Liz. "So, you're the two treats that have been wandering around my sewer, hmm? I think we're going to have some fun with you." He shifted his attention to the black haired man and the zombie. "Travis! Bartholomew! Return to patrolling the sewers!" he shouted.
    "Yes, lord." Travis and Bartholomew intoned flatly. Bartholomew bowed, losing an eyeball in the process. Travis sniggered, and both of them left through the door.
    The person in the throne shifted position and looked at Tsenre. "Mmm, and what are we calling ourselves?"
    "I be Sunree the mage! Ye best be lettin' us go before I unleash me wrath!"
    The pale man clapped his hands. "Ooh, a feisty one!" He grinned, exposing a pair of long, sharp canines. "Just the way I like them. You may call me... Lord Patrick."
    Badger shifted on Tsenre's hat. "That's a vampire, master! They're very dangerous!" But Tsenre was too distracted at the moment to heed his warning.
    "Yer name's Patrick?"
    Lord Patrick sneered. "Lord Patrick, you peasant!"
    "Had a cousin named Patrick once. Had a thing for goats, he did."
    A look of disgust crossed Lord Patrick's face. "You vulgar man! Cease your prattling or I'll kill you where you stand!"
    Liz trembled where she stood, occasionally shooting glances to Badger and the door. Tsenre rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Auntie always said he was a bit of a weirdo. 'Course ye couldn't tell just from lookin' at him. Ye had to watch him at night, makin' his way to the barn with a pair of rubber gloves and a bucket."
    Lord Patrick threw his wine glass to the ground dramatically. "I've had enough of this! Juan! Trenton!" he screamed.

Two more vampires appeared by his sides. Both were dressed like Lord Patrick, with long capes and sleek black clothes. One carried a long, slender sword by his side, and the other floruished a pair of daggers, already drawn from their sheathes. They kneeled by his side.
    "Kill them! Kill them all!" Lord Patrick screamed.
    "Yes master!"
    "Yeth mahther!"
    Lord Patrick grabbed the dagger wielding vampire by the arm. "Trenton, we've spoken about this."
    "I'm thorry mahther, it'th a theech impediment. I can't help it." Trenton responded, spraying Lord Patrick with a fine mist of saliva.
    "Ugh, just, kill them!"
    "Oy, ye be wantin' some of this then?" Tsenre drew his wand and spellbook. "Right then!"
    Travis pushed his way past the brute blocking the door and stumbled into the room, out of breath. "Lord! Lord! We have a problem!" he gasped.
    The vampires and Tsenre stopped. Hundreds of little clicking noises began to emanate from the hallway.
    "What is that infernal noise?" Lord Patrick said. The clicking noise was getting louder.
    "Lord, they got Bart! And they're still coming!"
    "Who's coming, you twit?"
    "The skele-" Travis was cut off as a torrent of white spilled in from the door.

Hundreds, possibly thousands of tiny skeletal animals were flooding the room. Everything from skeletal hamsters, skeletal birds, and even the occasional skeletal fish swimming on top of the white tide had broken in. The brute yelped and pushed out through the door, rocketing down the hallway with a few skeletal gerbils nipping at his heels.
    "I been waitin' for this! No one dumps Hamham down the drain!"
    "I'll get yer eyes what I will!"
    "Rabble rabble rabble!"
    "I don't get no respect! I'm a soddin' dog!"
    "Ithe 'ot a mathic wand!" said a skeletal squirrel, holding the bloomwand in it's mouth.
    "Ain't no bleedin' sunflower seeds in the afterlife!"
    "Where the hell's me feathers?"
    "Oy! There's the bloke what raised us!"
    The mass looked at Tsenre, who had frozen with his wand pointed at the vampires.
    "Look! He's tellin' us to attack!"
    "I be attackin' whoever's plucked me feathers!"
    "Those wankers be in for it now!"
    "I'll show you what it's like livin' in a cage!"
    "Dibs on the eyes!"
    The vampire with the long blade shrieked, dropped his weapon, and attempted to take cover behind the throne. Trenton stared, frozen with fear, at the incoming mass.
    "Don't just stand there you fools! Do something!" Lord Patrick screamed.
    Travis lifted his crossbow and shot into the mass.
    "Hey! He shot at us!"
    "That be cruelty to animals!"
    "Just cause I'm a chihuahua they think they can flush me! No respect!"
    "RIP THEIR THROATS OUT!" roared a skeletal goldfish from the top of the pile.
    The white mass engulfed Treston and Travis. The two became pillars of white, making horrible clicking and snipping sounds.
    "Arrgh, they're in my trousers!"
    "Get them othh mee!"
    Badger bent down from Tsenre's hat and looked him in the face. "Master! We need to leave! No telling how long that spell is going to last!"
    "Aye, badger!"
    Liz called out to them, and point up. "Up here! I think this goes to the plaza, but these metal bars are in the way! No problem, though!" She rummaged through her satchel, and pulled out a vial of red liquid with a piece of string sticking out of the cork. "This is firesprout! Pull the string, and it makes a pillar of fire!"

She pulled the string and placed it under the grate. Treston and Travis were still dancing about the room, trying to avoid being consumed by hamsters. The vial exploded and a great pillar of flame burst upwards, blasting the bars off. Liz and Tsenre rushed over to the newly formed opening.
    "Master! Point your wand down and repeat after me! Ala'riff Thefith!"
    "Ala'riff Thefith!" Tsenre yelled.
    The three of them began to rise up through the hole.
    "Stop them you fool!" Lord Patrick screamed, now hiding behind the throne with the other vampire.
    The vampire nodded, drew a throwing dagger from his belt, and was promptly bitten on the nose by a skeletal goldfish.
    Tsenre, Liz, and Badger gracefully rose up through the hole. "I'm gonna bite lil' timmy right in his arse!" was the last thing they heard.

(( More destruction. The group's in the plaza now, but currently on their way up. ))
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Dooley looked up as the guys vanished through the hole in the ceiling,looking back at Dorcha.

"Hang on a minute Childe. I have vermin to kill."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content