Crossed Blades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realm for serious roleplayers from every corner of the globe.

+4
Dorcha Te
SpookyKitten
Maria Talia Reaver
Drake Reaver
8 posters

The Plaza Square

Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

The Plaza Square Empty The Plaza Square

Post  Drake Reaver Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:57 pm

The center of the city. A popular gathering spot.
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

The Plaza Square Empty Re: The Plaza Square

Post  Drake Reaver Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Drake wanders through the square, whispers and gasps following him as he walked. He was used to such reactions... the most powerful warrior in the realm by far was usually well-noticed. He sighs, sitting on the edge of the fountain. Eventually, a small boy appraches him. "Mister, are you Sir Reaver?" he asks nervously. Drake nods slowly. "Yes... why do you ask?" he inquires. The boy blushes and holds out a small shortsword. "I... I wanna be just like you! Will you sign my sword?" he asks. Drake allows himself a small smile, and nods. "Well.. alright." he says, running a finger over the flat part of the blade, his signature engraving on the blade. "There. Now, you train hard and one day you'll be the best. Promise." says Drake, nodding. The boy beams and runs off, too excited to speak further. Drake chuckles, relaxing now.
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Maria Talia Reaver Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Maria was sitting by the fountain in the town square like Drake had said to meet him. She flipped the pages of her spell book, trying to read in detail about different defensive magic. She sighed to herself and flipped her long blond hair back out of her eyes. It kept falling forward, so she tied it back in a bun. No one ever paid much attention to her, until they wanted the weakest spirits banished from items. She was trying to become a high Priestess so she could preform better magic and protect more people. After hearing the commotion she decided to look up. She saw him and smiled, but went back to her book wanting him to get his attention and fame. Stopping for a moment, Maria looked at her finger, seeing the ring that her husband gave her to honor their love. "Almost a year now..." she said quietly.
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Drake scoots up next to Maria, the clamor around him having died down. "Hey, love. Sorry about all that." he says, kissing her lightly. "How are your studies coming along, if you don't mind my asking?"
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Maria Talia Reaver Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:50 pm

She smiled as he kissed her. A blush tinted her cheeks and she looked down. "Ah... well, I would hope they were going better, seeing as I'm so unskilled. Though, they are improving... just a bit," she said with a slight smile.
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Drake chuckles lightly. "Well tell you what. Later today, I'll take you to go training." he offers, nodding. "That way you'll learn in a real situation. I'll be with you, but I won't be helping too much unless things get dangerous."
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Maria Talia Reaver Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:57 pm

With a small nervous chuckle, she bit her lip and looked at him. "I think that would be okay. As long as you're there to keep an eye on me... I mean you are so much stronger," came her reply. She closed the book on her lap and her fingers gripped the cover tightly on the spine.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:16 am

Dooley hissed and ran across the rooftops, trying to escape the castle guard, a tome clutched in his hands that someone had hired the guild for. A heavy cloak and pants hid him from the harsh, deadly rays of the sun and his bloody eyes glared around the bright city, looking for a place to melt into. He saw the middle of the city where people where gathering around a knight and his priestess, the theif laughed and melted into the crowed to escape the guards, strands of his long crimson hair spilling from his hood.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 am

"Hmph... amateur." Breathed Dorcha leaning on the other side of the fountain. Having watched the entire affair of the theif and the guards. "If he was any good he wouldn't have been seen in the first place.... Shame. A fight would've been quite the spectacle," Touching the pommel of one keris." especially with "Reaver" over here. Hmph,whats so wondeful about his 'power' anyway."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:09 am

Dooley heard the young human from the smell of him insult him. What the kid didn't know was that he stole this book from the bedroom of the king himself; it wasn't his fault that he managed to trip a guard on the way back down the stairs. He hadn't meant for the stupid chit's body to go out the window either; he'd meant to splatter it on the wall and leave without getting caught. Karma decided it didn't want that to happen...and so here he was. The vampire smiled and turned a single blood colored eye to regard the young human, pausing near the entrance to another ally. The bloody red of adrenalin morphed into a sadistically gleeful violent purple with a black center. In a flash he was by the young humans side, smiling a calm; genial smile.

"Hello young one. I felt you staring...like what you see?"
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 am

" Woh!" Dorcha quietly thinking to himself started at the sudden voice right beside him. " So.. your the theif I take it? Dont answer that... Wow. Your not at all what I expected." Stepping back from the stranger with a wry smile. He warily stares at the man and notices the strange eye color. " Hmmm, vampire eh? I've only heard of your kind." His right hand placed on the pommel of his left keris. Vampires weren't notoriously nice, especially against humans.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:32 am

Dooley placed a hand on his chest, over his heart.

"My secret is out? Oh woe is me, to find I have been found out so easily." A single fang slipped over his bottom lip as his calm smile widened into a sly smirk. He pulled his cloak closed tighter slipping a hand up to tug the hood down over his face farther before wincing. It was time to go, the Guild master was calling for the artifact. He gave a suave smile and bent into a bow, slithering a hand out into his own shadow to grab the human's hand and give it a quick kiss.

"I must be off. After all, a evil creature such as myself; does not belong in the bright light of day. Besides; I have a job to complete." He pulled his hand back into his cloak and turned to melt back into the crowd, then into the shadows of the city's Undeworld.

"Perhaps we'll meet again. Hahahahaha!"
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 am

Relaxing as the man disapeared into the crowd, Dorcha allowed himself a breath. " Wooo.. So I was right? Jeez remind me to mind my business next time, I'm not ready to die." Grabs hold of the silver cross on his chest,brings it up to his lips and gently brushes it. " He scares the hell out of me... but.. he has power, that is clear." A slight blush tinges his dark cheeks. " I find power very attractive. Even in one so dark as he." Turns toward the way the vampire left with a confused expression. A hunger in his eyes, he walks forward hesitantly. " No, if I follow I won't be able to stop. But like he said...Perhaps we will meet again."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:59 am

Dooley laughed as he went back to the Guild, handing over the Grimore and going to lounge in a corner until night fell. A sly smile crossed his face as he thought of the young human who reeked of a desire for power. The man was attractive; for a human. As he chewed a strand of crimson hair that turned matched the color of his hunting eyes. Calm eyes of a cool silver color watched the daily going ons of the guild, already planning on going back out that night to track down the one who had piqued his interest.

"Hehe, the little Moonstone has no idea what he got himself into."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:19 am

Carrying blade in hand Dorcha walks down the alleyway of his best informant. He sees the familiar brown hair of his childhood friend. Memories still fresh in his mind. "Perhaps we will meet again." Allows himself a little smirk. "Hmmm, I cant get him out of my head," stabs his curved blade into the counter, " Monty!! I need a name........"
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:31 am

Dooley smiled in the night air as he ran across the rooftops, enjoying the crisp air that came with early spring. He got to the fountain, where the young human had been standing and sniffed around, trying to find the scent so he could follow him. He'd changed into a tight black tank top, showing off the swirling, celtic/tribal tattoo's on his arms from being in the guild, and he wore a pair of tight leather pants with sturdy boots and tough gauntlets over his hands and forearms that were plated with metal. The vampire turned his head to the side and cocked it.

"Where could he have gone to...?"
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 am

Walking through the street corners, looking for any sign of movement. His silver hair blowing in the night breeze. "Trent.." Ever since his informant had told him of the dark Dooley Trent. Dorcha's mind was pre-occupied with his eyes. Those peircing purple eyes, as if he could see right through him. Dorcha had a slight shiver. " Ugh, its so cold out tonight" Balancing one of his blades between his fingers, he continued to wander.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:46 am

Dooley soon found the one he'd dubbed 'his human' and grinned fiendishly, eyes lightning to a gleeful gold as ran ahead of Dorcha and let himself fall backward, catching a pipe with his feet, halting himself a few inches in front of the silver haired man's face, his heavy braid of red hair hanging down. Dooley's eyes turned back from gold to a chipper violet.

"Hi, miss me? Told ya we'd meet again!"
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:53 am

A shiver ran down his spine as that impossibly familiar voice echoed in his head. " Hmm, you sure love your entrances don't you?" Walking forward with a slight hesitation. He bowed in front of the strange and powerful being. " Hello. My name is Dorcha.." He stood up staring without meaning into the vampire's eyes. His hunger for power rising.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 am

The vampire curled up and put his hands on the pipe instead then pulling his feet out and lowering himself to the ground next to the hu- to Dorcha. He grinned and looked down at his new vic- I mean friend.

"Well yeah, gotta get my jollies somewhere. Living forever will be dull unless I do. Being dead kinda lowered my ability to have fun as well." He held a single clawed hand out and tapped under Dorcha's chin before slim fingers curled around it, turning his head for Dooley to inspect him.

"My name is Dooley, but you know that already. I smell an informer on you." The cheery purple had faded to an almost sad gunmetal grey.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:52 am

Dorcha stood transfixed as Dooley held him. Thoughts rushed through his head as a now obvious idea came to him. Alone in the dark with a powerful vampire, surrounded by walls to both side. He knew he was trapped. But as he surveyed the area with his eyes and mind, he wasnt sure of what to do. "So... I'm not sure if this next action may be my last or not," He pulled away relaxing into a fighting stance."do you plan on killing me? Because even though I'm a human I'm not weak." Eyes hardened as he stared at Dooley's face wondering the answer.
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:24 am

Maria Talia Borris wrote:With a small nervous chuckle, she bit her lip and looked at him. "I think that would be okay. As long as you're there to keep an eye on me... I mean you are so much stronger," came her reply. She closed the book on her lap and her fingers gripped the cover tightly on the spine.
    Drake hears all the commotion occuring between Dooley and Dorcha. He even managed to catch a small snippet of how Dorcha felt towards him. Well, some people were bound to doubt him, even then. That was to be expected. Then he looks at Maria, his lips twitching into a smile. "Doon't you worry. I won't let anything bad happen to you."
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Maria Talia Reaver Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 am

She hadn't paid too much attention to anyone else. She was only listening to Drake and thinking about training. Standing up and looking to Drake, she smiled, "Ready?"
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:55 am

He nods. "Yes, let's get going." he says, taking her hand. "Don't worry, I'll be there to protect you."

((post in the training ground dungeon zone.))
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Dooley smiled and turned around to walk away. His braid swinging near his hips. He turned his head and a single crimson eye peeped over his shoulder.

"Do you...want to go hunting? I'm feeling hungry and I'm sure you could use some training." He smirked, watching the amusing, attractive human.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 pm