Crossed Blades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realm for serious roleplayers from every corner of the globe.

3 posters

The Underworld

SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

The Underworld Empty The Underworld

Post  SpookyKitten Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Dooley's home. Only come here if you're looking for him or a swift and violent death. The headquarters for his Guild.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

The Underworld Empty Re: The Underworld

Post  SpookyKitten Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Dooley walked into his room and sat down in a pile of soft pillows, peeling off his blood soaked clothing until he was only in a pair of shorts. The red haired man looked up with tired black eyes when he smelled his vice captain, Belial, walk int. He looked over his shoulder at the silver haired elf.

"Hello, Belial." Belial came up and slipped his arms around the thinner, smaller man's waist; pressing a kiss to one crimson temple.

"Hello, Doo. Finally gotten tired of that human and decided to come home?" Dooley pulled a strand of silver hair to his face and sniffed it as he was pulled into a kiss.

"No, he was injured. I decided to distence myself from him. It wouldn't do for him to get hurt when others come to kill me."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Dorcha wanders deep into the tunnels, finally crossing the threshold for Dooley's headquarters. He was deep in dangerous territory considering he was not a guild member. He was very apprehensive.
    " Dooley are you here? Do you realize how long it took me to get here?!"
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Dooley pushed Belial off when he heard the human stumbling around near the Spider's Den; a place where the younger, more violent members gathered. He pulled on a pair of pants and walked out to get him.

"Over here, Dorcha. Lest the spider's eat you." Belial pouted from his place on the pillows; glaring hatefully at the young human who was stealing his captain from him. He had worked long and hard to gain Dooley's attentions and the brat had only known him a few days. He didn't even know what kind of person Dooley was.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:54 pm

"Its really creepy walking through those damn tunnels. I actually almost fell in the water a couple times." Looking very disgruntled, walking towards Dooley's open arms and seeing the elf behind him.

"Hello, Belial."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 am

Dooley smiled, making a few guild members gasp in surprise and start whispering among themselves. He accepted the humans hug before baring his teeth at the guild.

"Don't you people have better things to do, other then ogle? Get back to work!" They all nodded quickly and got back to their jobs as Dooley pulled Dorcha into the room and closed the door.

"Dorcha,you know Belial. Belial, this is Dorcha." Belial gritted his teeth and greeted the human, standing to stalk over to Dooley.

"Hello...Dorcha. What brings you to the Underworld?" He curled around his captain; gaining a half annoyed glance from the vampire. Belial smiled a feral smile.
    "I get rights ya know Doo. I knew you back when you were still human; you cut throat."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Looks around the room curiously. Showing contempt towards Belial, sneering at him.

"Oh, I am just... looking to join. That's not a problem with you is it Belial? Don't worry I wouldn't even dream to take 'Doo' away from you."

Eyes locked on the way Belial wrapped himself around Dooley. Does he think I'm that much of a threat to him? He needs to get over himself..
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:05 am

Dooley shooed the elf off himself, his skin bubbling where the light being had touched him. He smirked at Dorcha and went to go lounge on his pile of pillows, stretching out and yawning.

"Well, you've come to the right place, kid. I run this joint. So; you wanna join huh? You got the guts for murder?" Belial glowered at the human when Dooley motioned for the elf to leave, and he did so. The vampire crooked a finger in Dorcha's direction in a 'come hither' motion. "After all, that's what we're balls deep in."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:18 am

Dorcha smirked at Belial as he was told to leave,turning his attention back to Dooley beckoning him.
    "Murder huh? I've killed once befor I dont think it bothers me much."

Standing in front of Dooley, Dorcha gave him a sly smile.

"Besides... Im already 'balls deep in'"
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:36 am

Dooley's smirk widened and he patted the cushions beside him for Dorcha to sit down. His curled his legs under him and pillowed his head on his arm, deathly pale skin glowing in the dim candle light.

"I see...so you want to join us. Your initiation will be tomorrow, stay tonight. I need to sleep and heal."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:43 am

" What exactly does this.. 'initiation' consist of?"

Dorcha sits next to his favorite vampire, wondering what kind of test he would actually be put to. I mean they wouldn't try to kill me. Worry suddenly crossed his face as he strained at the idea of tomorrow.

"I'm not scared or anything, just wondering what I should prepare for."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:47 am

Dooley had closed his eyes, pulling a blanket over himself and Dorcha. The cold vampire snuggled closer to the warmth that the human let off, one clawed hand curling innocently near his his nose.

"As a rite of passage you have to fight the Guild Master, namely; me. I will of course be handicapped since I am not human or alive and have no need for air."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:52 am

Dorcha, smiled widely as Dooley snuggled against him. Staring at his face in the dim light. A stray thought of pride came across his mind.

"I dont think you need to handicapp yourself. Hmph, I may be able to beat you, if you'd be willing to fight me full on, ha!"
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:59 am

Dooley yawned again and rubbed his nose against Dorcha's body, a purr rumbling his body as he took in the human's scent. He lifted his hand and curled it on Dorcha's thigh, cuddling closer.

"nerr...but I could just out wait you. Wait for you to tire, to run out of breath. I don't have to breath like you do. The handicap is for your safety so I do not harm you."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:10 am

Closing his eyes as Dooley curled his hand on his thigh, Dorcha stroked Dooley's hair, imagining things that shouldn't be though. After all, I am still nothing but a human.

"I would get you before I tired, I am quite fast when I need to be, you wouldn't even notice," he teased as he wondered if he could win.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:19 am

The vampire hummed and gave a small smile nuzzling his human.

"Don't worry, the restraint is only a spell to return me to my human self for a little while. It shall be a fair fight. Now, hush. Sleep is needed; you have not yet recovered from our beating and neither have I." The many healing crystals scattered around the chamber lit with a soft blue glow as the vampire fell into a healing slumber; his body cold and still. He was as a doll, or the dead that his kind had been so rightfully named after. Only his lashes fluttered in sleep, phantoms chasing him through his dreams.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:40 am

Dorcha stares around the darkly lit room in drowsiness.

"Hmm, if he is human there isn't anyway I should lose. But still... I should plan... It shouldn't... be... too hard..."

Dorcha drifts into a uneasy sleep. Unconsciously planning his initiation fight in the morning.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Dooley woke up with a groan when he felt someone shaking his shoulder and looked up at Belial. The elf smiled when he saw the sleepy, dull blue orbs looking at him.

"Good morning Dooley. Ready to be in a world of hurt?" The vampire stretched and got out of his warm cocoon, laying the blanket across the human still slumbering there.

"Not really, but that wouldn't change the necessity of it." He glared at Belial as they strolled out of the room. "Don't even breath a word to him about the reanimation process. I don't want him to know. And for gods sake, gag me properly this time. The entire guild heard the screaming last time."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:08 pm

*Running down a long hallway, away from the darkness. The old man turns a corner sprinting with all his might despite his age. He reachs another corner and turns to a dead end.

Turning around only to see the darkness getting closer. He enters a sliding door to his left, he walks in only to see no way out. On an attempt to get back in the hall its too late... In the doorway stood Dorcha, covered in blood of former classmates. The man backs into a corner stammering.

"Wh..why are you d-d-doing this? You are my greatest pupil."

Dorcha walks into the room, a bloody, clawed gauntlet on his right arm. His eyes a blazing gold brown, he reachs for the man without speaking clasping his throat... "Now..you..die.."

Reaching back with his fist he hurls it at the man. " No! No! Noooo!!!" *

"No!!"
    Dorcha wakes up sweat beading down his chest.His arms burned as if he'd been fighting for hours. Tears of hatred filled his eyes.
    " It was a dream.. just a bad...memory. They were all weak. They didn't deserve to live. Especially him.."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Dooley spat out the gag as the pain receeded and he felt his heart give a painful throb before starting to beat once more. He nodded for them to open the door and he walked out. His skin was now a light golden color, and his eyes had returned to their natural violet hue. He nodded to Belial and went to go get ready.
    ----

Belial knocked on the door to Dooley's room, remembering the way those smoldering violet eyes had caught him. Dooley didn't do the reanimation much; it hurt to have his blood flow and his heart beat. The last time had been when Belial had won the place of Vice Captain.

"Human, the time has come. Are you ready?"
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Calmed from the nightmare. Dorcha was stretching and getting ready for the fight when he heard a voice and knock on the door. Walks to the door and opens it.

" Im ready....."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Belial glared at the human as he lead him to the the arena.

"I don't see what he sees in you human. To put himself through....this. I don't see how you're worth it." Dooley looked up from where he was belting on his boots when they walked in and he smiled.

"Ah, Dorcha. Ready?"
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm

" He sees more in me than you if he's going through this at all." Dorcha maliciously hissed at Belial.

"So just back off, I have no reason or want to kill you...yet." Strapping his gloves tigher and flexing his fingers. And smirking at Dooley.

"Yeah, Dool. Im always ready."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Dooley stood up and flipped a dagger out of it's holster. He grinned and got into a stance.

"In human form, you're more then a worthy opponent. Don't be afraid to go for the kill." He could feel it in his bones; the raw instinct that he would die here today. His human form would be forever put to rest. He tried not to wince as his heart gave another painful beat and forced century old blood through his veins. Belial knew how much each movement would hurt as he got tired and his heartbeat sped up.

(Oh come on. The blood would have coagulated in his veins. It's like having a clot; in your entire body.)
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Dorcha eased into his fighting stance, he didn't bother with his keris. He was better and hand-to-hand anyway. He slighlty hesitated.

"You...want me to try and kill you? I'm sure that may be an outcome, I dont want that."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content